We are currently seeking to recruit a positive, flexible and self-motivated Digital Marketing Executive to work with us on a rapidly-growing portfolio of projects in our European office based in Drogheda, Co. Louth. Republic of Ireland.
The position is a full-time post and requires the candidate to work from our Drogheda office, ideally they would be based in the local area.
The successful candidate will be involved in range of tasks, servicing our clients’ needs in the areas of paid Google marketing and analytics, social media management (paid and organic) and web development. The role will interface with other team members working on services such as graphic design, production of digital content, digital systems and platform management, customer relationship management (CRM) / email marketing, and search engine optimization (SEO).
The ideal person for this role will have 1-2 year’s experience in digital marketing with knowledge of paid digital marketing campaign set-up in Google marketing (and particularly Google Merchant Centre / shopping campaigns) and across social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and TikTok. The person is likely to have a natural aptitude for data and analytics, and be comfortable with technology and systems supporting digital commerce. Also, it is desirable that candidates have some experience of website packages such as WordPress and Shopify.
The range of task includes:
- Working with the wider Big Wheel team and our clients to understand their business requirements and how they can be applied to technical and digital platforms, this includes (but is not limited to):
- Designing, executing monitoring and optimising paid digital marketing campaigns on Google, Facebook, Instagram and other platforms.
- Managing and implementing technical tasks supporting digital marketing such as tagging, tracking and monitoring for channels such as Google (Analytics, AdWords, Webmaster Tools, Search Console and other Google Tools), social media platforms, CRM platforms such as MailChimp.
- Creating insightful performance reports for clients.
- Managing organic social media schedules and postings.
- Executing simple technical web development / maintenance, principally on off-the-shelf platforms such as WordPress, Shopify, Squarespace and nopCommerce.
Relevant knowledge, experience, and skills:
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in working on digital marketing campaigns.
- Technical ability related to digital marketing tools and / or willingness to learn new skills sets related to such tools.
- A passion for and some knowledge of cutting-edge developments in the digital landscape is a distinct advantage.
- Degree or other 3rd level qualification in web development, multi-media, digital marketing or a related subject.
- A strong interest in and comfortable with modern digital technology.
- Naturally curious with good research skills.
- Detail oriented, highly organized and a keen eye for potential issues.
- Good time management skills and accountable for meeting deadlines.
- Must be team-oriented, flexible, dedicated, inquisitive, self-motivated and collaborative.
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org