We are currently seeking to recruit a positive, flexible and self-motivated Digital Systems and Marketing Executive to work with us on a rapidly-growing portfolio of projects in our European office based in Drogheda, Co. Louth. Republic of Ireland.
The position is a full-time post and requires the candidate to work from our Drogheda office.
The successful candidate will be involved in range of tasks, servicing our clients’ needs in the of digital transformation and systems integration, web development and maintenance, and digital marketing. The role will interface with other team members working on services such as social media management, graphic design, the production of digital content, online marketing techniques such as performance marketing, customer relationship management (CRM) / email marketing, and search engine optimization (SEO).
The ideal person for this role will have a natural aptitude for and be very comfortable with technology and systems supporting digital commerce. It is likely that the successful candidate will have the ability to perform website coding and bespoke development, however the key requirement is to meaningfully contribute to the development and management of the digital architecture components of our projects.
The range of task includes:
- Working with the wider Big Wheel team and our clients to understand their business requirements and how they can be applied to technical and digital platforms, this includes (but is not limited to):
- Researching and analyzing suitable off-the-shelf technology to deliver functions such as e-commerce, enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM) and other functional software depending on client requirements.
- Testing individual technology solutions and combinations of technology solutions viz-a-viz their suitability to be part of a suitable digital ecosystem based on client requirements.
- Learning the detailed user navigation, day-to-day task execution and management of new systems identified to meet technical requirements.
- Providing technical support and knowledge transfer on systems to clients and internal customers alike.
- Executing technical web development / maintenance, principally on off-the-shelf platforms such as WordPress, Shopify, Squarespace and nopCommerce.
- Managing and implementing technical tasks supporting digital marketing such as tagging, tracking and monitoring for channels such as Google (Analytics, AdWords, Webmaster Tools, Search Console and other Google Tools), social media platforms, CRM platforms such as MailChimp.
Relevant knowledge, experience, and skills:
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in working with digital platforms such as e-commerce websites, ERP systems, or similar.
- Technical ability related to digital marketing tools and / or willingness to learn new skills sets related to such tools.
- A passion for and some knowledge of cutting-edge developments in the digital landscape is a distinct advantage.
- Degree or other 3rd level qualification in web development, multi-media, digital marketing or a related subject.
- A strong interest in and comfortable with modern digital technology.
- Naturally curious with good research skills.
- Detail oriented, highly organized and a keen eye for potential issues.
- Good time management skills and accountable for meeting deadlines.
- Must be team-oriented, flexible, dedicated, inquisitive, self-motivated and collaborative.
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com