Big Wheel Marketing is an International marketing consultancy with offices in Europe and the Middle East, offering World-Class services in Branding & Creative, PR & Communications and Digital Marketing Technology.
We are currently seeking to recruit a positive, flexible and self-motivated Digital Marketing Account Executive to work with us on a range of projects based out of our office in Drogheda, Co. Louth.
The successful candidate will be involved in range of tasks, servicing our clients’ needs in the areas of paid digital marketing techniques such as PPC and paid social media; social media management, graphic design and the production of digital content, email marketing, and website development and maintenance.
The range of task includes:
- Creating and administering social media pages on sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc., including (but not limited to):
- Posting content and stories on social media
- Monitoring to and “listening” to social media users’ responses and feedback, including responding to users when required
- Compiling performance reports on social media activity and performance on a weekly basis
- Ensuring the security and integrity of client accounts
- Creating written and / or visual content as required, either self-produced in-house or in conjunction with other team members / 3rd parties
- Administering social media campaigns such as competitions and polls
- Keeping abreast of best practice in social media, in relation to the client’s industry sector and in general
- Contributing to the planning and execution of paid online advertising campaigns on Google and other social media platforms.
- Executing technical web development / maintenance, principally on WordPress and Shopify platforms
- Executing graphic design and creative-based task on Photoshop, Illustrator and other Abode suite platforms.
- Contributing to search engine optimization (SEO) in all aspects of work, including (but not limited to) specific SEO copy-writing for clients, using SEO tools such as Yoast and Google Webmaster Tools optimize search engine results pages (SERP’s) and gaining an understanding of the important technical landscape subject which affect SEO.
- Effective project management, including dealing with various internal and external stakeholders, and 3rd party suppliers
- Taking responsibility for adhering to agreed delivery schedule for project requirements.
- Contributing to internal company development as required.
Relevant knowledge, experience, and skills:
- 3-4 years’ experience in paid online marketing, social media management, with some experience in one or more of email marketing, web development, graphic design, video production, copywriting and content production.
- Very comfortable and skilled in dealing with people; clients, colleagues, contractors etc. and in particular being able to listen to and interpret the vision and requirements of clients.
- Creative flair for writing, concept development and the development of marketing content.
- Technical ability related to digital marketing tools and / or willingness to learn new skills sets related to such tools.
- A passion for and some knowledge of cutting-edge developments in the digital landscape is a distinct advantage.
- Degree or other 3rd level qualification in multi-media, digital marketing or a related subject
- Detail oriented, highly organized and a keen eye for potential issues
- Good time management skills and accountable for meeting deadlines
- Must be team-oriented, flexible, dedicated, inquisitive, self-motivated and collaborative.
Apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org